§ 1 General
Your personal data (e.g. salutation, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank data, credit card number) are processed by us only according to the determinations of the German data privacy laws. The following rules inform you about the type, circumference and purpose of the charge, processing and using of personal data. This data privacy statement only refers to our websites. If you are forwarded to another site with a link on our site, please inform yourself about the respective handling with your data there.
§ 2 Automatic data acquisition
Because of technical reasons among other things the following data are transferred automatically when you visit our shop:
- The website from which you visit us
- The website which you visit
- Date and time of the access
It’s about data which don’t give a conclusion to the person of the customer and are evaluated by us only for statistical purposes.
§ 3 Stock data
- Your personal data (stock data) are only used for the settlement of the contract, as far as they are necessary for the justification, arrangement with regards to content or change of the contractual relationship. So e.g. for the delivery of the goods we have to hand over your name and your address to the deliverer.
- We don’t hand over your personal data to third persons who have nothing to do with the settlement of the contract without your expressly consent but without legal basis. Your data are blocked for the further use after completely settlement of the contract. After the expiry of the tax-based and relating to commercial law rules these data are deleted if you haven’t allowed the further use expressly.
§ 4 Information about cookies
§ 5 Advice
You can get written information about the data which are saved to your person or your pseudonym by request. You have a right to correction, deletion or blocking of these data if necessary. Questions can be asked at the following e-mail address: email@example.com